Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Little More of LA

So I found a few more pretty pictures of LA :D


IMG_1474

 Sid Grauman's Chinese Theatre, home to many movie premieres (including Inception) and previous host of the Oscars.

IMG_1586

Inside the Chinese Theatre.

IMG_1401

WHOVILLE! If you haven't seen the movie GO SEE IT NOW!

IMG_1490


 Filming on Hollywood Boulevarde


IMG_1309


And finally tadaa! This is Paddy, the one who has been taking all the wonderful photos of ME and keeping me out of trouble :)


Currently relaxing in my air-conditioned room from the kill-me-please heat outside. Big update coming soon!

Also HOLA to le sexy Grace who is currently in Spain and who will become le sexier when she drenches herself in tomato-throwing festivity goodness!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I would like to move to Whoville one day
    I miss you Lisa I have no one to shop with now that you're gone! :( but I have a new job at Cotton On!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Van, all the snow on the houses reminds me of cotton candy and makes me want to take a bite.

    I miss you too ♥. And I miss shopping with you so much! And congratulations on your new job! You now receive Cotton On discounts! Yay for cheaper shopping!

    ReplyDelete